UNITED STATE OF POP 2012: SHINE BRIGHTER - DJ EARWORM
All I want is the complete list of songs omg
I am so impressed with this, wow, what even, there are spots where there are like three different vocal tracks seamlessly blended on one line, this is beautiful.
Gotye and Kimbra - Somebody That I Used To Know Fun. - Some Nights Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe Maroon 5 - One More Night Fun. and Janelle Monáe - We Are Young Maroon 5 and Wiz Khalifa - Payphone Ellie Goulding - Lights Rihanna - Diamonds Bruno Mars - Locked Out Of Heaven Ke$Ha - Die Young Kelly Clarkson - Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You) Flo Rida - Good Feeling Nicki Minaj - Starships The Wanted - Glad You Came Adele - Set Fire To The Rain Lumineers - Hey Ho One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful Flo Rida and Sia - Wild Ones Phillip Phillips - Home Bruno Mars - It Will Rain Katy Perry - Wide Awake Alex Clare - Too Close PSY - Gangnam Style Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together Flo Rida - Whistle
oh god that’s awful but at the same time i’m so happy you had good people to take care of you <3
It was one of those days filled with 98% really wonderful people and 2% irrationally angry white dudes in too-large white pickup trucks who are probably just compensating for whatever penile shortcomings they feel they have due to unrealistic societal pressures they can never truly name or address.
So my car died in the middle of the highway tonight on my way home after having been at work for eleven hours with no coffee, and all I have to say is this:
1) People are unexpectedly awesome and will do things like push your car to a nearby parking lot or, in the case of one of my crew members, sit with you in said lot for half an hour in 26 degree weather after having attempted to jump your car twice, just so you don’t have to wait for your neighbor alone.
2) My upstairs neighbors are the actual best people.
3) The more flame decals a tow truck has, the gentler the heart of the driver.
remember when i was under the delusion that my sexuality was anything that could be explained without getting extremely flustered and ending up shouting “I DON’T FUCKING KNOW THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE CUTE AND IT MAKES ME UPSET”
me and my friends started doing “neural handshakes” at parties, which is when we do shots of jaeger, but with our faces next to eachother and arms intertwined and we yell INITIATING NEURAL HANDSHAKE and then drink
1. I want to be published. I am working on novels, and soon revisions, and then queries, and one day, you’ll be able to buy a book with my name on it, and I hope you will like it at least a little.
2. I want to travel to Ireland. We’re Scotch-Irish on my mom’s side, and it’s just stunning over there. I have never been out of the country—that seems like a good place to start.
3. Someday I want to live by myself for awhile, just to prove that I can. My roommate is awesome, and I don’t have any plans to suddenly start paying for all my bills by myself (thanks for that, turtlesocks! And, you know, being my friend and not knifing me in my sleep and stuff), but one day, I’d like to be financially stable enough to live on my own. I want to buy my own groceries and clean my own house and take care of it. I don’t ever expect to be in a relationship, so I figure I might as well get in the practice!
My new album, Joss Whedon Kind Of Really Sucks and Even Though I Have and May Continue to Enjoy Some of His Shows or Aspects of His Shows That Doesn’t Mean That I Don’t Need To Recognize How They Have A Lot of Problematic Elements, is coming out next week!
“Q: How many male novelists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A: He lit a cigarette. His glass of whiskey lit a cigarette too. “I can only truly love my best friend,” he said, “but not in a gay way. Women wouldn’t understand it. They’re too gay.” Both of the cigarettes agreed.”—